Thursday, October 23, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram: This ottoman might just be the perfect piece of furniture for those who love to entertain.  I would like to completely copy this bathroom in a future home.  Another fun restaurant opening in DTLA to add to our list!  Lately, I have been obsessed with trying to find some dining chairs like these that have a metal base and upholstered chair.  

on pinterest: Chic pumpkin decor.  These mini caramel apples look delicious and easy to make!  Another fall outfit inspiration- if only it would cool down just a bit in California. 

on my kindle:  My copy of Elements of Style by Erin Gates finally came in the mail and I. Am. Obsessed.  It such a wonderful inspiration for home decor and would make a great gift for the upcoming holiday season. 


on the internets: Everything in this BuzzFeed round up on why living in Paris destroys you for real life is so spot on!

on my wishlist:  You guys.....this Rebecca Minkoff purse is haunting me.  I must have it.  Of course the agony of picking is a color is no small struggle.  



No comments:

Post a Comment