Thursday, May 8, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: I love watching Million Dollar Listing (especially the LA version) and I always had a secret girl crush on Chad from season one's girlfriend Victoria, so when I randomly came across her instagram account I just had to internet stalk her!  The adorable Party Skirts crew in Vegas.  Love seeing the trees in full form in Paris (they were a bit bare for most of our time there).  A fun table set up with BBJ Linen

on pinterest:  After successfully making the Momofuku birthday cake and picking up some of their goodies while I was in NYC last week, I have renewed interest in trying to make another one of their cakes like this one.   Love following along with Kelly Wearstler's fun inspiration on her Pinterest account

on the internets:  I have been enjoying all the round ups of outfits from The Met Ball this year, especially love Emma Stone's color blocked dress and Leighton Meister's edgy glam

on the blogs:  Grey Likes Weddings recently shared the striped invite suite she created with the Makr app which I promptly downloaded and so far love using! 

on my wishlist:  A great skirt silhouette in a fun color from ASOS.  A similar silhouette to the skirt, but in a punchy dress from Torn by Ronny Kobo.  You can really never have too many swim cover ups right?!?  The new Adore Home book is as pretty outside as I'm sure it is inside.  Ikea now carries little fig leaf trees- Ill take ten please!



No comments:

Post a Comment