Friday, May 9, 2014

{pinnacle cocktail club party in NYC}



Instead of the normal Friday Cocktail post, I've got a fun recap for you today from the Pinnacle Vodka party I attended during a quick 24 hour trip to NYC last week (you might have seen some shots from the party here & here!).   In addition to flying me out for the party, Pinnacle insisted I bring along a friend so chose to have one of my besties Kay come out all the way from California!  The party was held in the amazing indoor/outdoor cabanas at The Maritime Hotel and we spent the evening mingling among the other bloggers, sampling the abundant spread of treats and mixing up cocktails alongside an experienced mixologist.

One of the best parts of the evening is that the experienced mixologist who was helping us mix up all those recipes turned out to be Brian Van Flandern, the author of one of my favorite cocktail books which I blogged about right here.  In addition to geeking out on him about my love for his books, I got some insider info about his new book coming out soon and some pointers for a few of his recipes I have yet to try!  If you don't own his book yet, you should definitely pick it up plus it makes a great gift (ahem....Fathers Day coming up next month!).














{picking Instagram filters with Kay - serious decisions.}


Unsurprisingly my favorite cocktail we mixed up that evening was titled "Paris Escape" using Pinnacle's original vodka.  It's a refreshing mix of tart from the raspberries and sweet from the pineapple juice reminiscent of one of my favorite cocktail recipes.  This recipe would be the perfect pink cocktail to mix up for a girl's night in this summer:


This summer I'll be partnering with Pinnacle Vodka and I'll be bringing you original cocktail recipes along the way as well as posting fun updates to my Instagram account under the hashtag #PinnacleCocktailClub so be sure to follow along right here



Pinnacle Vodka shakes things up with unexpected experiences and delightful discoveries.  Explore with other fun flavors at http://www.pinnaclevodka.com. Also, check us out at www.facebook.com/pinnaclevodkas and https://twitter.com/PinnacleVodka or find more fun entertaining and drink ideas on our Pinterest page at http://www.pinterest.com/pinnaclevodka/

Pinnacle® is a registered trademark of Jim Beam Brands Co. and is used with permission.  This is a sponsored partnership, with Pinnacle® Vodka, via Mode Media.  The information, comments, and ideas expressed on this website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Jim Beam Brands Co., its affiliated companies, or any of their directors or employees.



No comments:

Post a Comment