Friday, February 14, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: A glorious simple white framed gallery wall.  Gourmet meringues that I plan on hunting down when we are in London in a few weeks.  The most gorgeous table setting at Laduree.  The fruits of the macaron class I took earlier this week with some of my girlfriends who are also here in Paris.

on pinterest:  Ever since trying out Thanksgiving leftover tacos, I am always on the lookout for interesting new taco combinations.  Would love to recreate this moody outdoor dinner party look

in real life:  We finally booked our flights to Marrakech and will be headed there at the end of March.  We found a great place to stay, but are having a hard time pinning down good restaurants so if you have been please send along your recommendations!

on the blogs:  I cannot believe this table is DIY-ed, let alone how simple the directions are!  Fun DIY cement diamonds- could be interesting used as centerpieces or tiny versions could be used as placecards. 

on the internets:  The modern men's online brand, Bonobos, just launched their women's counterpart, AYR and it appears to be a good resource for high quality basics. 

on my wishlist:  A flamingo one piece that is just dying to be taken to Palm Springs!  My desire to own this tray confirms my obsession with palm leaf prints.  A great thin waterfall leather jacket from ASOS- perfect for layering.




No comments:

Post a Comment