Monday, February 17, 2014

{monday morning with: mackenzie of design darling}

I have quite a treat for you on this week's Monday Morning With feature, not only does today's blogger have an amazing eye-candy filled site, but she also curates an adorable online shop that makes me feel like she is secretly reading my personal wishlist.  I first discovered Mackenzie's blog after clicking through a pinterest link to this adorable perserved boxwood in her shop.  I immediately fell in the love with the impeccably stocked online boutique and her lifestyle blog, Design Darling - you will definitely want to go spend some significant time on each after reading her interview below:




What's your drink of choice?
Iced coffee or a Hendricks gin and tonic.



What's the most recent store you shopped at?
J.Crew, always.


Do you have a signature scent?
I rotate between Coach Poppy and Ralph by Ralph Lauren



What is the top item on your wishlist right now?
A trip to Austin, Texas! Finally trying to make it happen :)


What'd you do this past weekend?
I went to a country concert on Friday, had a bunch of family in town on Saturday, and brought my puppy to the dog park on Sunday!


Where would you like to travel next?
Besides Austin, I'd love to do Charleston or Palm Springs!


What are you currently reading?
Favorite quote of the moment?
Don't worry about the people who talk behind your back; they're behind you for a reason.


What's your favorite new blog discovery? 
Domaine Home!



Tell us a secret?
I'm deathly afraid of cats. :(

1 comment: