Friday, January 17, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram: Seriously how good does grilled grapefruit with honey and cayenne sound!!??!  Chris always says this to me when I'm on my cellphone while we are out- it's become one of my favorite sayings.  Would love to present this beautiful meringue at the end of an awesome dinner.  I have a guilty pleasure obsession with the song "Versace" by Migos and I think I need this sweatshirt in my life because of it

on pinterest: These DIY metal side tables would be awesome for an outdoor patio area.  The disco ball planter of my dreams.

on the internets:  Even though it's an older video, I just came across this performance at Glastonbury by Beyonce of her singing both Prince and Kings of Leon.  It's nothing short of amazing as you might expect. You. Are. Welcome.

on the blogs:  This dinner party by Casa de Perin kills me- besides the drop dead gorgeous venue- the flowers are insane and the tableware is out of control amazing. 

on my wishlist:  These Bauble Bar for Anthropologie Earrings- I love the mix of the tortoise shell with the glam rhinestones.  The perfect mint green swimsuit - although if i owned it then I would have three bikinis with this kind of top, but hey who's counting?



No comments:

Post a Comment