Friday, May 10, 2013

{what i loved this week}

here's a little round up of things I loved this week- links to each are at the bottom of the post! 

Happy Weekend! 


on pinterest: this casual summer outfit in the perfect neutral shades (plus I already own the skirt!). these simple white cylinder planters.  this recipe for mandarin orange & olive oil donut holes sounds like the perfect mix of sweet and savory.

on instagram:  I have been loving seeing all the sneak peeks for the National Stationary Show that is coming up- especially the beautiful offerings from @SugarPaperLA. These rosemary skewers look pretty and add flavor from @inspiredbythisblog

on the internets: Phillip Lim for Target was just announced-  I will start counting the days now!!

on the blogs: I was dying over every image from this cocktail & food pairing post on Inspired By This- would love to re-create this kind of set up for a future dinner party!

in real life: I finally hunted down these Zara heels (I actually located them in orange county after they sold out seemingly everywhere and had to have a friend go pick them up to ship them to me in Chicago- thats not crazy. at all.)

in the magazines:  The striped paper suite by Cheree Berry in the Martha Stewart Spring 2013 issue is simply amazing.

on my wishlist:  This white lace kaftan/cover-up is perfect with summer around the corner and another Palm Springs trip on our calendar for June!  I would love to wear this necklace to dress up a simple white t-shirt & jeans ensemble.  An affordable black dress that is equals parts sexy (its almost backless) and bohemian


3 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Love Target collaborations. And I am ob-sessed with that lace Kaftan. Perfect for Palm Springs. I love posts like these.

    P.S. I normally read your blog on my ipad, and I have been commenting away for the past year only to just discover that for some reason none of my comments actually get submitted because of my browsing settings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to hear about your comments! :( thanks for being a long time reader!

      And i would say obsessed with that kaftan is an understatement ;)

      -Natalie

      Delete
  2. Those rosemary skewers just blew mind - sounds like a delicious combo.

    ReplyDelete