Thursday, October 30, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram:  This donut shop in Koreatown is going to be a part of my life very soon.  Probably heading to Forever21 asap to buy this jacket!  Drake realized 3 new songs this weekend- enough said.  A fun alternative to the classic bacon wrapped date- the bacon wrapped butternut squash.  Love these vampire inspired cocktail garnishes for Halloween.  This dinner among the cypress trees seems pretty perfect.  

on pinterest:  Even though I'm not vegetarian, I love to try out different raw or vegan recipes and this garlic cashew dip sounds amazing.  A dramatic dining room with gorgeous deep blue walls. 

on the internets:  This video of T-pain's little desk session with NPR is going to be the best 13 minutes of your day. Trust. 

on my wishlist:  Obviously this shirt.  Self Portrait killing it as usual with this unique cocktail dress.  I love these upholstered chairs from Target- especially the fabric.  I know the gold animal placecard thing has been kind of played out, but I still like it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment