Thursday, October 2, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram:  The perfect "fall" outfit for Los Angeles' non-existent fall season.   How did I miss this Mara Hoffman dress when it was in stores?!?! I'm now desperately scouring eBay for it!  Living vicariously through Margo & Me's Italian coast vacation.  Wish I had space for these amazing chairs from Sun Beam Vintage. 

on pinterest:  Starting to pin lots of fall inspired recipes with my two favorite ingredients- pumpkin and butternut squash.  Recipe for bacon butternut squash quiche here and recipe for pumpkin gnocchi here.  Simple but impactful dining room inspiration

on the blogs:  There was so much good interior inspiration on my blog roll this week including a full house tour of Sarah Yates Palm Springs home that literally is killing it with every single room and a fabulous living room makeover from The Hunted Interior (that inspired me to make a big purchase for our own living room!). 

on my wishlist: My wishlist this week is a whole bunch of random stuff starting off with these fabulous malachite rocks glasses (would be a great hostess gift since the set is only $25!),  this fabulous Three Floor dress,  riding boot inspired rain boots and the fanciest dog bed you ever saw (if it wasn't over $400 I probably would have bought it already!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment