Thursday, August 14, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram:  The chicest engagement party outfits I have ever seen!  The perfect tee shirt. How cool is this magnetic hourglass?!  Fun retro inspired "mine" and "ours" cocktail glasses. 

on pinterest:  I went on a little bit of Pinterest overload this week!  I love these oversized DIY doorstoppers (especially for the doors in our place that laugh at regular ones).  The spicy salad version of last week's friday cocktail!  I would die to have this massive ice cream sandwich cake for my next birthday.  Baked zucchini chip flavors sound delicious and healthy. 

on the blogs:  A truly adorable engagement party on 100 Layer Cake featuring the gray version  of our outdoor cabana. 

on the internets:  I agree with everything on this list about Paris except for the part about the love locks-  as cheesy as they might be they are also very romantic and don't require long wait times like every other touristy thing in Paris. 

on my wishlist:  Revolve is just killing it right now and making me want everything like this simple black jumpsuit, this insane gold sequined maxi and this cutout dress from Rachel Pally.  I would also love to add this glam ice bucket and cheeky cocktail napkin set to our bar accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment