Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{a palm springs playlist}

{image via Chelsea Foy}


We are heading out to Palm Springs this weekend along with some friends from Chicago so of course I have been making a little poolside playlist to accompany our day-drinking festivities.  I really enjoyed putting together the playlist for the posts I did with Pier 1 at the beginning of summer so I thought it might be fun to share a playlist inspired by a Palm Springs getaway.  It's definitely an eclectic mix of music (which is totally my listening style), but I assure you it is perfect to turn on while lounging on an inflatable swan sipping a spicy marg or mimosa.  Click here to access the playlist in spotify or play it directly from the player below.  Enjoy!



                                                     

1 comment:

  1. I'm pushing for a girls trip to Palm Springs for this winter. This playlist definitely sets the mood!

    ReplyDelete