Thursday, August 7, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram:  Make your own ice cream bars?!? What an amazing idea for a birthday party right?!  That kind of girly glamour home decor that I love.  You guys- I am obsessed with watching Watch What Happens Live (especially Andy Cohen's adorable dog!).  Lime Tequila Granita sounds like the perfect after dinner treat for a Palm Springs trip. 

on pinterest:  Some gorgeous home decor inspiration that has been making me wanna go with a more neutral color scheme in our place. 

on the blogs:  Love the idea of mini cocktail pairings with appetizers at this gorgeous Moroccan inspired dinner. 

in real life:  Chris and I are headed to San Francisco this weekend to visit with friends and spend some time up in wine country with my family!

on the internets:  The Reformation's bridal collection is drop dead gorgeous. 

on my wishlist:  Two perfect (and budget friendly!) items for fall that you will want to get in both colors:  Tildon's long sleeve dress and Sole Society's Kemi bootie

No comments:

Post a Comment