Thursday, July 17, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: Gorgeous black & white striped chairs from Bijou & Boheme.  Absolutely going to copy this "BYO" bar that has all the fixings, garnishes and mixers for making your own drink.  Hello Gem is killing it again with these amazing 1 year old birthday party invites.  Gold kitchen accents from the fabulous Decorista.

on pinterest:  I'd copy this entire outfit head to toe.  How fun do fancy sno-cones sound- especially when served in champagne coupes!?!? 

on the internets:  I'm moving into this loft tour right now- I mean seriously...people actually live in this place?!?!

on the blogs:  A line up of gourmet smores would be the perfect dessert to end a summer night dinner party. 

on my wishlist:  Haute Hippie's tux dress and James Perse' simple tank dress are two little black dresses I would love to add to my closet.  Nordstrom's anniversary sale starts tomorrow and I'm hoping to hunt down this limited edition of the Phillip Lim Pashli

No comments:

Post a Comment