Thursday, June 12, 2014

{what i loved this week}




on instagram:  Gorgeous leather accessories for a wedding weekend welcome bag.  Love following along with all the happenings in DTLA with Brigham Yen.  If this photo doesn't make you want to visit Croatia then nothing will.  I have always been obsessed with hot pink bougainvillea- would love to try to grow some on our new roof deck.  

on pinterest:  A recipe for basil coconut ice cream has now been added to my summer to do list!  Love the feminine touches of this invite suite mixed with bold stripes and kraft paper.  These rhubarb and champagne jelly shots would be fun for a girls night in!

on the blogs:  Sometimes I get too carried away with party decorations and this garland is a nice reminder that simple can make an impact too!

on the internets:  A great list of reminders for every day life - I should probably bookmark this one!

on my wishlist:  A fun palm leaf bikini would be perfect in Palm Springs.  I probably already own 5 plaid tops, but I'm not sure that you can ever really have enough so I'd like to get this navy and cream one from J Crew.  ShopFurbish just got in these interesting abstract beach prints- this one is my favorite. 



No comments:

Post a Comment