Thursday, May 15, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram:  Love this whimsical beach print from Max Wanger.  Apparently LA is having a heat wave while Chicago is experiencing severe thunderstorms which is making me dream of the pool at The Standard in downtown LA (yes- there is another hip hotel in DTLA besides The Ace.)  Bottega Louie sweets captured by one of my favorite Paris bloggers.  My girlfriend Heather whipped up some apps this past weekend inspired by this post and I secretly like her flavor combo more than mine!

on pinterest:  OK- I clearly have some of sort of weird recent obsession with watermelon appetizers- just add these to the list.  Adorable floral menu for a summer gathering. 

on my kindle:  I have read Babe Walker's hilarious blog forever, but somehow never read her books until a friend informed me I was seriously missing out.  She was sooo right and I already finished Babe's first book White Girl Problems and have moved on to the new addition, Psychos.

on the blogs:  One of our favorite meals in Paris was a laid back night at L'as du Falafel in the Marais and my fave food blogger Claire of The Kitchy Kitchen has recreated their delicious recipe.

on the internets:  I was so excited to find out that Apartment Therapy dug out the images of our living room from our house tour in our LA loft for their "look for less" series.  

on my wishlist:  I recently discovered AHALife after seeing their gorgeous passport covers on pinterest so this week's entire wishlist consists of fabulous items from their site including these chic lace bunny ears, XL whiskey stones, the perfect chilled carafe for white wine picnics and a masculine leather laptop cover



No comments:

Post a Comment