Thursday, April 24, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram:  My favorite party color scheme used for Monika of The Doctor's Closet son's 1st birthday.  My new blogger girl crush is on Erika Brechtel whose amazing website I just discovered through her re-branding work with Clara Persis.  A chic office makeover feature.  I need to remember to surprise someone with a coffee and love note!

on pinterest:  A fun goody filled box to greet bachelorette party go-ers!  Probably going to copy this exact outfit this coming weekend. 

in the magazines:  As if I wasn't obsessed with Olivia Palermo enough (who isn't really?!?),  I will now be stalking her every wedding planning move starting with her feature on the cover of Brides!

on the blogs:  An impeccably feminine home tour and a fabulous Veuve dinner party both featured on The Glitter Guide this week!

on the internets:  Cocktail garnish inspiration via The Tasting Table - I'm particularly intrigued by #7.

on my wishlist: This simple white dress for summer with a fun low-cut back.  This satchel from Gigi New York in the perfect shade of taupe.  Absolutely love these monogram notecards in addition to the 19 other things I would like to buy from this shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment