Thursday, April 3, 2014

{what i loved this week}

Starting today the weekly round-ups of what I loved this week are now going to be posted on Thursdays so that the Friday cocktails can have all of the glory heading into the weekend! You can browse all the previous {what I loved} posts right here.




on instagram: Probably the most perfect ankle booties for spring from Champagne Lifestyle.  More of my new favorite flower.  Modern dessert backdrop in an interesting color combo from JL Designs.  Snapshots from the Parker in Palm Springs are making me want to plan a trip to the desert!

on pinterest:  Now that we are back in a real kitchen (as opposed to our mini one in paris), I can't wait to start trying out some of the recipes I have pinned lately like this raspberry tarte or these provolone scones. 

in the magazines:  Kim Kardashian is sort of killing it lately with her style and I'm not ashamed to admit that I truly love her recent Vogue feature with Kanye. 

on my kindle:  Since I finished up every book on my list while traveling, I just uploaded two new ones Linchpin and The Happiness Project

on the blogs:  A wonderfully girly bridal shower inspiration shoot from 100 Layer Cake- I especially love the mini champagne bottle placecards adorned with ribbon. 

on my wishlist:  Bauble Bar is teaming up with Nordstrom- this necklace is pretty great and my wallet will be happy since it's only $58!  Simple and chic dress from T-Bags (in 4 other colors here) - perfect all those upcoming bridal showers this spring.  Target's new X-bench might be a nice update to our super bright ones I picked up for our Chicago living room last year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment