Friday, October 25, 2013

{what i loved this week}


on pinterest:  It's a swan faucet- enough said.   One of my favorite parts about pinterest is discovering interesting dishes like this one for chili tofu with mint pomegranate relish!

on instagram:  Love the mix of florals & stripes on this invite.  I am totally stealing this hilarious way to address envelopes.  If you are looking for a last minute costume for the weekend this flamingo would be perfect- some pink tights, pink boas and a flamingo head hat!

on the blogs:  The most recent Ikea hack from Little Green Notebook is blowing. my. mind. I am seriously obsessed with the transformation she created for her closet using Ikea Pax units.

on the internets:  The new Kelly Wearstler collection for Paperless Post is pretty great- I especially love this one for a casual cocktail get together.

on my wishlist:  I am obsessed with this monogrammed LV Neverfull tote- although I know I would agonize for weeks over what color to choose.  Clearly custom monogrammed leather goods are on my mind lately- especially these simple key fobs which would make for a great gift this holiday season!  Solid brass coasters from Poketo would be a wonderful addition to your bar cart.  While I don't usually like leopard print, I do think this simple shift would be great for fall with tights and boots.


1 comment:

  1. Last month I went to my local Organic Market and they told me that this green juice was probably the best, so I bought it. I really had no idea which one to go for.

    ReplyDelete