Friday, October 4, 2013

{what i loved this week}


on pinterest: This kitchen is my barbie dream kitchen- I must have it someday.  A perfect cupcake recipe for fall.  This crostini recipe from Spoon Fork Bacon will most likely be kicking off our Thanksgiving dinner this year. A simple and chic Halloween decoration

on instagram: I am obsessed with these laser cut placecards I have been seeing popping up at recent wedding event- does anyone know who makes them?!?!  I passed on purchasing this amazing candle holder at ZGallerie the other day, but after seeing Lauren use it with a small floral arrangement in it I might just have to go back and get it!  I have still never visited the swans at the Bel Air hotel, but hopefully on our next trip back to LA!

in the magazines:  This was technically in an online magazine, but that stills counts!  Lonny's latest issue featured this insane loft in Los Angeles- my favorite part (besides their amazing furniture) is the rustic pool table. 

on the blogs:  I want a reason to make these geo headbands- maybe for a New Years Eve party?  Such a great idea from A Beautiful Mess to create a welcoming cart for guests

on the internets:  Mint Love Social Club was featured on MODA magazine's website and it is by far some of the kindest words I have ever seen written about my blog! 

on my wishlist:  Another sequin dress from ASOS- big surprise there!  This affordable pave bracelet from Bauble Bar.  A simple colorblocked bag from Topshop - can you believe its less than $100!?!?


4 comments:

  1. I simply adore the welcoming cart idea! And I've been seeing a handful of ASOS sequined dresses, might just have to snatch one up!

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag from topshop - so freakin' cute! Double score that it is so reasonably priced :)

    Jenna l Clothed in Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those place cards... you could probably just find someone locally that does laser cutting? or etsy.. you can find anything on there! and thanks for including me! you need that candle holder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A guest cart is such a a guest cart is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete