Friday, August 16, 2013

{what i loved this week}



on instagram: This color combination of bold green and white cabana stripes mixed with vintage pink captured by Peppermint Bliss in a client's powder room definitely needs to be bookmarked for a future party color palette.  The TargetDoesItAgain girls always make everything look so good- especially these cozy ponchos for Fall.  I'm keeping this cake photo from TheFlowerGirlLosAngeles in the back of my mind for inspiration for mine and Chris' brithdays next month!

on pinterest:  A DIY tutorial for using your home print to customize cocktail napkins- the possibilities are endless! Besides the fact that Sarah Samuel's home is amazing, I am particularly interested in her DIY garment rack.

on the internets:  I was glued to instagram earlier this week as Target was showing off the goods at the Phillip Lim for Target preview- I am not joking when I say I would take every single one of those bags pictured-especially the one in the bottom left.  You can see every single item from the upcoming collab on Refinery 29 and you can find me camping outside of my local Target come September 15th.

on the blogs:  Sitting In A Tree & Hostess Haven killed it with this Champagne Dinner Party Inspiration Shoot.  I love the moody dark tones of the party and the glassware set up is nothing short of amazing.

on my wishlist:  These canisters from ZGallerie would definitely add a glam touch to a simple kitchen as well as this fun Ikat print salad bowl from C. Wonder.  I also love C. Wonder's gold cocktail napkins- they also come in dinner napkins, but I don't think those would last too long in our house.  Even though summer is coming to an end, I still can't help adding a cute swimsuit to my wishlist.  This leather skirt was on my wishlist up until this morning when I finally purchased it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment