Monday, August 19, 2013

{dream kitchen inspiration with Delta Faucet}



Today I'm back with part two of the Inspired Living with Delta Faucet series- check out part one right here where I revealed the new faucet I chose for our kitchen from Delta's new Touch2O line!  In this part of the series, I'm discussing my dream kitchen inspiration.  I have always been drawn to kitchens that are almost a blank slate with a very neutral color scheme of black and white.  I'm particularly in love with crisp white subway tiles used with dark grout- especially the massive wall of them at my favorite restaurant.  Ideally, I would mix the clean lines of the white subway tile with contrasting black cupboards/cabinets, luxe carrera marble countertops and a natural wood island.  

In our current kitchen, we don't have my ideal color scheme since we have very dark granite countertops mixed with orange-y wood cabinets that almost match our wood flooring too closely. Since we live in a rental and I'm not about to go painting cabinets and putting in new countertops, I try to achieve a look similar to my dream inspiration by keeping our counters free of clutter and trying to only use white or steel appliances/accessories.  

You can check out all my dream kitchen inspiration as well as get the sources for the images you see above in my Inspired Living Pinterest board right here

Be sure to check back next month when I show my new Delta Faucet installed in our kitchen along with some other fun upgrades! 



Delta Touch2O Technology for your kitchen and bathroom is precisely in tune with your every touch. Take the quiz to learn which faucet style best describes you at deltafaucet.com

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Delta via Glam Media.  The opinions 
expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or 
positions of Delta.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome inspiration photos! That first white kitchen is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The materials durability is a very important when it comes to selecting a right one for practical use in the kitchen granite is the first thing that strikes my mind. Granite comes in various mottled shades.I used granite of http://www.kgq.com.au/ in the kitchen. Installing granite counter tops is the best way to make your kitchen look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete