Friday, August 2, 2013

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: The Madonna Inn is definitely one of those places on my "must-see" travel list- especially since it's just a quick drive up the California coast.  Love this fresh mimosa bar set up filled with lots of options!  I'm always on the look out for new fabulous color scheme for dinners or parties- this blue/white tablescape is perfect for a casual chic birthday dinner.

on pinterest:  I sometimes have a hard time figuring out the right mix of colors and patterns that work well in interior design- this little image seems to get it perfectly!  I need to own this glass ping pong table someday- it is basically the sexiest ping pong table I have ever seen regardless of how practical it is.

on the internets:  H&M finally launched e-commerce!  While I don't buy a ton of clothing at H&M (I tend to be pretty loyal to Zara), I do love their home decor items and you can't beat the prices! I already picked up this fabulous table runner

on the blogs:   Another fabulous mimosa & bloody mary set up at this fun and colorful breakfast wedding inspiration shoot on Green Wedding Shoes.

in real life:  I am in love with this fun art deco notebooks I just picked up from Paper Source.

on my wishlist:  Since it is now August (this summer is flying by!) that means that Fall weather is right around the corner so I'll have to start adding to my colder weather wardrobe starting with this cozy sweater. I have been eyeing this "Drink More Gin" print forever- it is my favorite spirit after all!  While I love buying bright and fun heels, sometimes I have to remind myself that adding a classic silhouette like these pointed toe Aldo pumps never hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment