Friday, June 28, 2013

{what i loved this week}




on instagram:  I posted my first video with Instagram's new video feature!  I am still not sure if I like the launch of video, but I guess time will tell.   Ali from A Dash of Details captured this great shot of me on the set of our Sauza video shoot which I cannot wait to share with you once the final video is done!  Black and white stripes in outdoor furniture get me every. single. time.


on pinterest: A few weeks ago I shared a booze-filled pinata and this week I came across this adorable wedding cake pinata!  I would love to create one of these for a bridal shower and fill it with fun girly goodies like lipsticks.  This painted picnic table looks like a really easy project that adds some interest to a boring wood table- plus if you got sick of it you could always re-paint it!


on the blogs:  If you are a fan of my friday cocktail post here, you absolutely must go check out the gorgeous illustrated cocktail recipes from Oh So Beautiful Paper!


in the magazines:  I read the "#unplug" article in the current issue of Fast Company on my flight home from New York.  It was such an interesting take on how connected we are to social media and what it really takes to fully disconnect!


in real life:  This is a sneak peek at some custom paper goods I am creating for Ashlee's upcoming wedding.  I promise to share the whole suite- just as soon as the real guests receive them!


on my wishlist:  While I can't really imagine anything better than my favorite pool toy, this huge floating love seat is a very close second!   After I finally checked a nude leather jacket off my wishlist, I have been on the hunt for a good nude leather bag (not to wear together)- this one from  J. Crew is the perfect shade and a great classic shape.  I like earrings that you can dress up or down- these ones from BaubleBar feel like they would go equally perfect with jeans as they would with a cocktail dress.   I don't think I would get much wear out of this drop waist dress from Asos this summer, but I just know it would be perfect with a great belt for the Fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment