Thursday, December 1, 2011

{plaid party invites}




One of my favorite parts of hosting a big party at our place is designing and sending out real invites.  Our plaid party is coming up and I knew I wanted the invites to be simple, but still quirky and fun.  I took a lot of inspiration from this image on Pinterest and whipped up this invite using some fonts from dafont.com.  The envelopes were purchased on amazon and I used the leftover Kraft sticker sheets from our Save The Dates for the envelope address wraps.  We normally print out the invites ourselves as well, but Columbia printing did such a great (and reasonable!) job on our Save the dates that we went back to them for these as well.   






4 comments:

  1. LOVE! I love the idea. AND could your dog be any cuter on the label wraps?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great party theme! Have fun!

    -Myisha
    www.BohemianSpiritJewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all the details for this plaid party! Love what I see so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the invites!! Your friends are so lucky to have you & Chris as friends!! Can't wait to see the pictures of the party!!

    ReplyDelete