Thursday, October 16, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: Dying over this "almond in case of emergency" pocket in this purse.  Living vicariously and missing Paris dearly by looking through Corals & Cognacs travels there right now.  A great idea for a Halloween party- have a simple costume bar for those who refuse to show up in costume.  Carole Radziwill is by far my favorite housewife and this sweatshirt makes me love her even more!  I need this shirt. Dreamy outdoor wedding/dinner in Palm Springs captured by Rachel Castillero. 

on pinterest:  Love the simple drama of these magnolia blooms- now I just need to hunt down a magnolia tree to steal some from!  Probably the ultimate fall meal- white bean and sausage soup in a pumpkin bowl

on the blogs:  Bridal week just hit NYC this past week and even though I have no need for a wedding dress in my life, I still love to swoon over all the gorgeous gowns!

on my wishlist:  Today is the last day of Shopbop's Friends & Family sale.  All these items are 25% off with the code FAMILY25.  Love this double duty reversible Rachel Pally dress.  A great over-sized bag for work or travel.  Shopbop has a good selection of gift items including a solid offering of Joanthan Adler's ceramic frames and canisters- this frame is perfect to stock up on for gift giving! 


No comments:

Post a Comment