Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{birthday inspiration: 29th birthday toga party}

Every year I go back on forth on whether I want something low key or something bigger for our birthday party (Chris and my birthdays are three days apart so we have always done a joint party).  You can see our 26th birthday dinner here and here, 27th birthday cocktail party here & a more intimate dinner we did for our 28th here.   This year we turn 29 and I decided to use that as the perfect excuse to do something a little cheesy (it is the last year of our 20s after all!) - we decided to throw a toga party at our new place in a few weeks to celebrate!  Complete with flower crowns and gold laurel wreaths, lots of wine and champagne (plus our party staple whiskey punch!) and of course a photobooth.  Toga attire is strictly required from guests and I can't wait to see how people deal with that!  Here's a little inspiration board I put together for the evening:





1 comment: