Thursday, August 28, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: The SLS in Vegas opened last weekend and they clearly know the way to my heart with their pool area design.  A girly package in Paris.  Mini olive oil cakes perfect for a Fall get together.  Obsessed with the new "shop" edit on They All Hate Us

on pinterest:  Now that we are back living in a loft, I'm back on the bigger is better train of thought when it comes to furniture, art, etc and I love the impact this massive black & white print brings to the room.  I love this quote.

on the blogs:  Just discovered Nomad Luxuries blog via her home tour on The Every Girl and I was immediately obsessed with her fabulous interior design taste and jealousy inducing travel posts. 

on the internets:  A few weeks back, I got to spend a day at Claire from The Kitchy Kitchen's home shooting some fun bridal shower inspiration she was putting together for Martha Stewart Weddings.  The bohemian flower crown shower inspiration is now live on the site complete with delicious recipes!  

on my wishlist:  A simple jersey t-shirt dress in an interesting fabric.  I love a good boyfriend blazer- especially this peacoat inspired version.  A gorgeous pink lace dress from DVF. 



1 comment: