Thursday, June 5, 2014

{what i loved this week}



on instagram: This is refreshing color scheme for a party.  Someone needs to buy me the "Turning up is my cardio" gym bag immediately.  I'm really loving the look of gathering various light fixtures together- especially for events, but maybe I would borrow this look for above our dining table.  The large clamshell from Zgallerie is perfect displayed with a bunch of fresh lemons

on pinterest:  This balloon and floral installation is breathtaking, I love it so much I almost don't know what to say.  Planters are soooo expensive especially the larger ones, but maybe I could DIY some concrete ones like these?

in real life:  As you might have seen from Instagram, I am currently traveling for the next week a half.  Starting in San Francisco right now then LA/OC for a few days and ending with 48 hours in NYC for a fun video shoot with Pinnacle Vodka. 

on the blogs:  The Hunted Interior featured an updated home tour of her space and it's pretty spectacular. 

on my wishlist:  Since we are moving to a new space soon a lot of my wishlist items have been revolving around furnishing it like this patterned pillow from Lulu & Georgia and this huge double chaise lounge for our deck.  No matter how excited I am for moving,  I would never forget about my closet so I would love to have this perfectly cut little black dress and this whimsical printed romper as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment