Thursday, May 1, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram:  Sneak peeks at some of the adorable products coming out for the summer edition of Oh Joy's Target collab.  One of my favorite brands celebrating their 25 year anniversary this past week (also I need the pink gown in that photo).  Definitely going to try to hunt down these birthday cake M&Ms - is that even real??!  A simple summer hair DIY. 

on pinterest:  An easy free printable from Camille Styles perfect Cinco de Mayo!

on my kindle:  Two of my favorite blogs currently have books on pre-order!  How Sweet Eats has penned a cookbook called Seriously Delish  and Elements of Style has an interior design and home decor focused book under her blog name

on the blogs:  This new to me blog, Seams for a Desire,  is where I spent 45 minutes this past week scrolling through her archives obsessing over almost every outfit.

on my wishlist:  This impeccably tailored graphic dress from Black Halo.  A simple black satchel from Rebecca Minkoff - at a great price point as well!  Love the neoprene swimsuits from Australian brand, Triangl.



No comments:

Post a Comment