Friday, January 3, 2014

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: Dying over these beautiful flower crowns- makes me miss the springtime. Even though I have been a die-hard user of Blurb for photobooks, these snapshots of books from Artifact Uprising just might make me stray.   This bouquet by Hey Gorgeous is just perfect.  My wedding dress designer in NYC has started adding lace embellishments to the dress I wore and its just so delicate and pretty.

on pinterest:  Pinterest is full of images of a simple t-shirt mixed with a glam sequin skirt- it gets me every time, but I have yet to recreate it.  Absolutely love these branded welcome goods this couple had for their wedding- especially the custom chapstick!

on the blogs:  A super fun DIY on the Minted blog for these pom headbands- would be great for a birthday or bachelorette party!

on my kindle:  I have halfway through Crazy Rich Asians and I am absolutely loving it- its a total guilty pleasure beach read (or airplane read!)  Up next, I've downloaded Carole Radziwill's memoir which I have been wanting to read ever since she made her debut on RHONY.

on my wishlist:  If we didn't already have these lamps, I would 100% be scooping up a pair of these Nate Berkus for Target gold prism lamps.   Both of these pieces of jewelry are the perfect mix of edgy and feminine- necklace from Stella & Dot and cafe society ring from Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment