Friday, December 27, 2013

{what i loved this week}



on instagram:  In the debate between style and function regarding the two sets of headphones I received for Christmas, style ultimately won out.  Pretty sure I need an illustration of Muji just like this one.  I hope this punch recipe from Camille Styles is as good as it looks.  The Luxe Report nailed it with their Christmas tablescape of black, white gold and malachite. 

on pinterest:  DIY striped chargers will be the first DIY project I tackle when we are home from Europe.  I have seen these kraft paper roll holders in restaurants and packaging stores, but wouldn't it be awesome to have on in your own kitchen?!

in real life:  We have had a whirlwind of activity these last two weeks, spending one theme-filled week in Breckenridge along with 800 other students and significant others from Kellogg followed by a relaxing week catching up with family and friends in Southern California for Christmas.  (PS I just picked up that red dress from BCBG on sale and its my new favorite- snag one for yourself right here!)

on the blogs:  I just discovered the new to me blog Almost Makes Perfect- how perfect are these party hats for NYE or really any occasion?  A helpful round up of some tasty champagne cocktails on the Glitter Guide

on my wishlist:  Perfectly edgy gold and black clutch from here.  This "More Gin Please" print needs to be a part of our bar!  Being in California reminds me that its basically summer year-round and I need more kaftans in my life



No comments:

Post a Comment