Friday, November 22, 2013

{what i loved this week}



on instagram: Love the printed paper under the whiskey tasting glasses at Bar Nova- would love to try to re-create something like this for an intimate wine tasting party.  A simple tied bow and rosemary sprig make for a quick napkin setting that I think I'll be using as inspiration for thanksgiving dinner next week.  Over a thousand balloons adorned a ceiling for this party- yes. 

on pinterest: I try to wait til after Thanksgiving passes to start playing Christmas music, but I might start a little early this year with this classics playlist.  Love this dramatic yet simple tablescape using a long line of thick pillar candles.  

on the blogs:  Even though this is an old blog post from This Time Tomorrow, I still love the way she styled a plaid shirt three ways for the holidays- especially the the option with the feather skirt.  A delicious Thanksgiving Punch recipe from this book would be the perfect cocktail to take some work away from the hostess duties on turkey day. 

on the internets:  Cheree Berry Paper can do no wrong for me- I absolutely adore this invite for a stock the bar engagement party.

on my wishlist:  Winter is coming - I need this jacket.  Fun vintage inspired glassware from Zara Home would add a great texture for a holiday table. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that silver coat too ! Looks so warm, but probe too warm for LA?

    ReplyDelete