Friday, September 27, 2013

{what i loved this week}


on pinterest:  Even though we already have barstools for our kitchen island, I would love to replace them with this simple Ikea DIY.  This image of a fall cider cocktail makes me wanna host a cider party to welcome in the new season. 

on instagram:  Nordstrom welcomed their new Glendale location with a fabulous party complete with a DIY mousse bar- I always appreciate a good idea for a DIY food bar for guests to help themselves and that is one I haven't seen before!  The team at Bliss Weddings & Events outdid themselves last weekend with this stunner- so glad I can say I was a part of it!   These "dinner is poured" coasters made me laugh out loud!

in the magazines: We have been so busy lately that the stack of unread magazines near our couch is starting to scare me, but I did find the time to read through the latest Bon Appetit because the main issue is all about make ahead dinner parties (including some batch cocktail recipes!).  This issue is definitely a must read for party planning!

in real life: Last night was the party at Nordstrom Oakbrook for the Youphoria campaign- be sure to check back next week for a full recap!

on the blogs:  Oh Happy Day is one of my go-to sources for unique party theme or decor inspiration and I am absolutely stealing this fun idea for an Old Fashioned Soda Flat party

on my wishlist:  I recently picked up two of these slinky chiffon camisole tops from Nordstrom and I am obsessed- definitely planning on scooping up at least two or three more!  Love these fun earrings from ASOS to punch up an otherwise boring outfit.   This chic duffel bag would be perfect for all the upcoming travel we have planned around the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment