Friday, September 27, 2013

{friday cocktail: st germain & tonic}



I recently needed to re-stock the St. Germain bottle in our bar and was delighted to find that the purchase of my new bottle came with a "gift with purchase" of a fabulous pitcher and a recipe booklet.  Not that I need any additional ideas on ways to consume St Germain since it already goes pretty quick in our place, but the booklet was adorable so I gave it a look which is when I came across this Friday's cocktail.  The recipe is so simple that it feels like I should have made one of these years ago- it's just a classic gin & tonic with a splash of St. Germain.  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in trying to think of new and interesting ingredients for cocktails that I forget a simple twist on a tried and true recipe can be just as fun!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment