Friday, August 23, 2013

{what i loved this week}


on instagram: While I haven't gone to that many baby showers since my group of friends isn't quite at that point yet, it never hurts to keep an eye out for good shower ideas like this one for having guests tie dye onesies!  How amazing are these custom prism photobooth props Bramble Workshop created for our bride this weekend with Bliss Weddings!??!  I'm really obsessed with this vibrant wallpaper/mural in the Untamed Petals studio.

on pinterest: One of the best things about pinterest is finding alternative uses for products like this idea of using foil tape found at Home Depot to make a metallic backdrop. While I die over huge full flower arrangements like this, I can also appreciate the understated simplicity of this lemon leaf table runner- it would be perfect to make a dinner party just a bit more special.

on the blogs: It's so much fun to follow bloggers through their wedding planning process and Luella & June finally gave us a glimpse at her Bridal Luncheon.  I love the preppy mix of colors and the fun gold playing card favors!

on the internets: Even though they are already over halfway through the process, I'm thinking it would be fun to join in on the Apartment Therapy Style Cure.  I love everything we have in our place, but sometimes it helps to take some time to edit it all down a bit. See the full calendar for the cure right here.

on my wishlist: This little black dress from Nasty Gal would be so perfect for a night out dancing dont you think?  It might be completely impractical, but I feel like I need to own this cocktail picnic basket. We have a little trip to Europe planned for next year and The New York Times 36 Hours book would be perfect for the planning process-plus the domestic versions would make for great gifts! I love to buy fun cocktail dresses and interesting heels which means I sometimes neglect to purchase more basic items to round everything out. This camisole tank from ASOS with contrasting straps would be a good step in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment