Friday, July 26, 2013

{what i loved this week}





on instagram:  I just discovered that The Public hotel in Chicago's gold coast offers Bingo nights once a month which sounds like a great time mixing with their fabulous cocktails!  Over a 1000 paper cranes made by my friend Terra's family for her wedding today in Park City, Utah.  A gorgeous snapshot from Avery House at our wedding with Bliss Weddings and Events.

on pinterest: I absolutely love the look of concrete countertops and this DIY makes it look so easy.  If i had the room for it, I would definitely install a lawn bowling lane in an outdoor space!

on the blogs: These wall decals featured on Green Wedding Shoes make a great alternative to wallpaper, but I think they would also be a fabulous option for a photobooth backdrop

on the internets: I just discovered Texas home e-mag, Bungalow and I especially enjoying this floral arranging article.

on  my wishlist:  I love everything about this BCBG dress- especially the girly lace details on top mixed with leather skirt.  I don't always love dresses with cutouts on the side, but the sleeves on this one cut down on the aggressive cutouts- plus the color is amazing!  Most of ZGallerie's furniture is too over the top for me, but I do love their decorative accessories.  These gold trellis candles would look amazing clustered on our new coffee table and I would love to pick up a few place settings of this black dinnerware for a halloween dinner party.


No comments:

Post a Comment