Thursday, July 25, 2013

{packing for a park city wedding weekend}



I could not be more excited to be on my way to Park City, Utah to celebrate the wedding of two of my favorite friends, Ben & Terra.  Ben and I went to school together through elementary, junior and high school and Terra was my maid of honor.  On top of all that, Chris and I actually lived with Ben & Terra for two and half years in our Silverlake house when we first moved to Los Angeles so this wedding is really close to my heart.  Ben and Terra have been together for over 12 years so they aren't just having one night of wedding celebration, but a whole wedding weekend which meant that I found myself packing for a lot of different events!

I have been travelling quite a bit this summer and I don't normally do run downs of my packing list, but I am so excited to wear all these outfits that I thought it might be fun to share a little peek at my suitcase contents!

 {dress from ASOS, INC jacket (similar here), vintage gucci clutch (similar here), Target belt, Zara shoes, Forever 21 shoes}


 {bridesmaid's dress from fashion district in DTLA, Zara leather jacket, Bibi Lou heels (similar here), vintage glitter clutch (similar here), Forever 21 necklace, Flutter Fetti}

{Akira maxi dress, Forever 21 fringe top, Akira floral shorts, Zinke one piece swimsuit (other color available here)}

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you and Ben were still so close-- I remember chasing him around the playground at Smith. Wishing the best for him and his bride! I love your website, Natalie-- keep up the great content!

    Joni B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your packing list! Especially those floral shorts! xox- Ali

    ReplyDelete