Friday, March 8, 2013

{friday cocktail: the albert mathieu}



Seems like we are steadily on our way to making every recipe from the PDT cocktail book and this Friday I have a another great recipe from that very book to share with you.  You might recognize the name of this one from our Valentine's Day dinner menus which was the first time Chris made this cocktail for me.  It is definitely a strong one, but the flavors are incredibly balanced between sweet from the Lillet and St. Germain and herbal from the gin and Green Chartreuse.  




Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that I really enjoy and look forward to your Friday Cocktail posts. I love experimenting with cocktails but am usually hesitant to buy "fancy" liquors for just one drink. I appreciate your ideas on how to use all sorts of ingredients and your reviews of how they taste!

    ReplyDelete