Thursday, January 10, 2013

{oscars viewing party inspiration}

I absolutely love awards season!!! (I am practically counting the minutes til the Golden Globes this Sunday!)

This morning the nominations for this year's Academy Awards were released so I thought I would share a little Oscars party inspiration I put together for the viewing party we are planning on holding next month!  Getting together with friends to watch the ceremony (and red carpet!) is a great excuse wear some sequins, drink champagne and have a little friendly competition with personal Oscar ballots! Hopefully I'll do better than last year- see that epic fail right here.



2 comments:

  1. and by "oscars party" you mean, wedding decor? I knew we wanted green & gold, but this makes me think of black and white as viable accent colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are actually a variety of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a great level to carry up. I provide the thoughts above as normal inspiration but clearly there are a few question.

    ReplyDelete