Friday, December 21, 2012

{friday cocktail: guest blog with Pharmacie LA}

Even though I am on vacation, I would never leave you without a tasty Friday cocktail to try out and I am so excited to bring you a custom cocktail from Talmadge Lowe of Pharmacie.  Talmadge's less than a year old company is raising the bar on hand crafted cocktails from the classics to unexpected mixtures.  After sampling some for myself at The Cream event last Spring, I can personally vouch for their satisfying creations.  Check out Pharmacie's website for more info on events and custom cocktail creations.  Take it away Talmadge!



{image via Jennifer Emerling}


This is a classically styled aromatic cocktail that I designed for a wedding. The groom wanted a drink that was "deep and dark, something that feels old fashioned." The bride commented that the cocktail tasted like something that would be served at "some old school men's club with leather chairs" and the name was born: The Confirmed Bachelor.








Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment