Thursday, July 26, 2012

{DIY triangle fringe garland}

In case you missed it last week on Green Wedding Shoes, head over there right now to get the full tutorial on how to make the fringed triangle garland we hung over our dance floor at the wedding.  This garland is basically the same process as the photobooth backdrop.







Right now we are currently living in moving box world (looks something like this) as we prepare to move to Chicago on Saturday morning.  We will be driving a moving truck along with these good friends for four days so posting might be a little light next week.  As soon as we are up and running at our new place I promise to share all the details!



3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the garlands! I wish you luck on your move. Actually, my partner and I are looking for a new place in Perth. We plan to move as soon as we find a great removals service in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wedding! May I ask where you got your black and white striped table runners?

    ReplyDelete