Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{etsy shop in the works}


Over this past weekend, I listed my very first item for sale in my newly launched Etsy shop!  Right now the first item for sale is my Confetti artwork from this previous post.  I am currently offering the same size you have seen on my blog which is a 24 inch square box canvas with gold glitter and gold metallic "confetti."  For an additional $5, I can also make this item in custom colors of your choosing and different canvas size pricing is also available upon request. 

I intend on adding a few more items to the shop as soon as I figure out what direction I want to go in.  Any feedback or suggestions you might have are very much appreciated and welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. oooh... love this! so festive and yet perfect for everyday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! So cute and I can't wait to see what kind of other creative things you put together.

    ReplyDelete