Thursday, September 1, 2011

{etsy favorites}

Here is another little round up of some of my current favorites on Etsy:




Carolina Benoit's Etsy shop is mostly filled with little party dresses and jewelry, but my choice would be this chic metallic gold and navy envelope clutch. 




 Sugar B Supplies' Etsy shop sells a lot of items similar to the online shop I posted about the other day called Romantic Pink including fun Washi tape, treat/favor bags and multi-purpose stickers.  These vintage household labels caught my eye, I think they would be perfect on organization bins in a closet or even used as a gift tag on a bottle of wine for a hostess gift.


 

 I wish my bathroom countertop was anywhere near big enough to fit even just one of these!!!  Pretty Smitten's shop is most well known for her customizable monogram iphone cases (here), but these trays steal the show for me.  So many different color options- I don't know how I would ever make a decision.


 

How cute are these little gift card sized envelopes from Suzie's Cards Etsy Shop?!?  They would be perfect to have on hand for when you want to give a gift card as a gift, but would prefer to take it out of the tacky packaging the stores usually put them in!


 

I am a big supporter of printing your own paper goods, but I am not the best at graphic design.  Which is why affordable and custom printable pdfs like this one from Young Wanderlust's Etsy shop are perfect to keep down the cost of invites.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my gift card envelopes in your blog among all those fabulous other shops!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete