Thursday, July 14, 2011

{san francisco itinerary #2}

I am headed up to San Francisco for the weekend to celebrate my Mom's birthday and I cannot wait to check out some of the places I missed last time I was up there (check out that itinerary here):



Once we land tonight, we are heading straight to Bar Agricole for drinks with friends -hopefully sitting on this awesome patio-although the weather in San Francisco right now is about 50 degrees at night.  I am already eyeing a few of the cocktails on their menu- especially the "Sleepyhead" which has ginger, lime, brandy, sparkling wine and mint.



I could spend hours and hundreds of dollars roaming around in Britex Fabrics.  This is by far the nicest and most extensive fabric store in the city and it is right in Union square next door to Chanel! I am hoping to find a unique graphic fabric for some pillows in our bedroom.



My favorite place for ribbon will always be Target Trim in downtown Los Angeles, but I am hoping to find an illusive grey and white striped ribbon I have been endlessly searching for at this cute new neighborhood shop in Laurel Heights.




Miette has a few locations around the city and we will most likely be visiting the patisserie's smaller outpost in the Ferry Building to stock up on some cupcakes and petite pastries for this birthday weekend!



My parents specifically love small unfussy restaurants that are best known for their amazing food and less for their over the top modern decor.  My mom chose Firenze by Night for her birthday dinner and after reading the menu and lurking on photos of the food on Yelp- I absolutely cannot wait for dinner on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment