Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{etsy favorites}


Romi Ceramics Etsy shop is filled with unique ceramic bowls and planters- all of which have this sort of off center "spin" to the middle.  Their color pallette also reminds me of Heath ceramics, but at a fraction of the price.




Delezhen's Etsy shop has an amazing selection of hammered gold vermeil rings and earrings with a selection of almost any stone you might want. 




In my first Etsy post, I mentioned that I sometimes use Etsy to find inspiration for DIY projects that I would liek to try on my own. I have been eying these hand-printed burlap table runner in EAB Design's Etsy shop for some time now while I figure out exactly what I would want to print onto burlap. 



With the engagement party invites we made a few weeks ago, I have definitely had paper goods on the brain.  While searching around for Kraft paper envelopes, I came across Packagery's Etsy shop and it is filled with tons of unnecessary, but fun packaging items.   I also especially love their printed library tags, here.



Since Father's Day is right around the corner, I thought i would throw in a great gift idea for Dads for all you last minute shoppers. Cook Outside the box's Etsy shop sells tons of different gift sets of spices from this rub set above to a gourmet popcorn set.

No comments:

Post a Comment