Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{etsy favorites}

Here is another round up of some of my current Etsy favorites:



Gina Michele's Etsy shop has a bunch of affordable high quality jersey dresses, almost all of which you can order in a custom color. I particularly like the deep v and pleated top in this one, but I think I would opt for a tonal braided back closure instead of the multi-colored one this dress comes with.




Bath Style sells over 200 different styles of Turkish bath accessories which I think could be really fun to add some interest to a guest bathroom, especially the striped ones in the grey and the purple.




 Ilemi is a Paris based hand-made handbag designer. This buttery leather purse in the perfect blush tone for spring has stolen my heart and you can even tuck the strap in and carry it as a clutch!




I have been searching for throw pillows for our grey couches since before we even moved in three months ago and Purple Pajama's Etsy shop has quite a few that are hovering at the top of my list. Especially this gold crest pillow perhaps paired with some striped pillows or something with a trellis print....


(you can see my previous round ups here, here & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment