Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{san francisco shopping}


 {tuxedo jacket, cropped cotton jacket, chiffon shift, leather skirt- all Zara}

My quick trip up to San Francisco and Sonoma was amazing; filled with lots of shopping, cocktails, delicious food and catching up with friends and family. I picked up some fun little things for spring from Zara including a leather skirt which I ended up wearing out to dinner at Orson that night. I also found a few things for the loft and even a little something for Muji. The most entertaining item I brought back is 14 different pins from the Oriental Art gallery in my old neighborhood which we now have the fun of choosing which jackets and scarves to place them on!

 {blue gray suede bow belt from Anthropologie}

{Beehouse teepot & macaron shaped tealights from Wishbone}

{a brightly colored water dish for our deck and a minty rubber bone from Fideaux in Healdsburg}

{pins from Oriental Art Gallery- yes that's a Unicorn and Boston Terrier. don't judge.}

No comments:

Post a Comment