Monday, February 24, 2014

{monday morning with: lexi of glitter inc.}

Today's Monday Morning With chat features the super sweet Lexi Holzberg Kritzer of Glitter Inc.  Lexi and I met over a year ago when we both ventured to chilly Minneapolis for a panel with Target & Glam Media (an experience that was a first for both of us which we bonded over!).  Although we only got to spend a short day together, I was immediately drawn to her refreshingly positive personality and have been a dedicated follower of her blog ever since- especially her fun and approachable fashion posts!




what's your drink of choice?
Is it lame to say Diet Coke?  I'm a total junkie, though I've learned to limit the obsession to just a few a month.


what's the most recent store you shopped at?
Nordstrom


do you have a signature scent? 
Miss Dior 


what is the top item on your wishlist right now? 
That's tough, mostly because my wishlist is about a mile long.  But since we're talking "wishlist", I've been dreaming about the Alexander Wang Diego bag for about forever-and-a-day, so I'd say that one is at the tippity top of my wishlist.


what'd you do this past weekend?
This past weekend was packed: it was Valentine's Day so I celebrated with hubby, we went to the Keys with my family on Saturday (That's the beauty of living in Miami - you can get to the Keys in an hour!), and Sunday was full of shopping and playing blog catch-up.


where are you or where would you like to travel to next?
I endlessly dream of traveling.  Next up, I'd love to take a tour of the castles of England (I'm a history nut!) or check out Australia.


what are you currently reading?
I just finished reading The Second Empress by Michelle Moran (I highly recommend all of Michelle Moran's books, especially her stories about Nefertiti and Cleopatra.)  I also started book four of The Mortal Instruments series, by Cassandra Clare.


favorite quote of the moment?
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."


whats your new favorite blog discovery?
A few new blogs I have instantly fallen for: freutcake, smitten studio, and clara persis's blog.


tell us a secret?
There's a BIG one on my blog this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, you are the sweetest! Thank you SO much for having me!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete