Monday, February 10, 2014

{monday morning with: Amelia of The CHICago Life}

As soon as I found out we were re-locating to Chicago two years back, I immediately started hunting down the best Chicago based blogs to follow.  The CHICago Life blog was one that immediately captured my attention and made me excited to experience this brand new city.  So this Monday morning I have the fabulous Amelia for a little virtual coffee chat to give us more answers beyond just her fave Chicago places!  After you check out her interview below be sure so hop over to her blog and swoon over her recent posts about her elegant winter wedding




what's your drink of choice?
Prosecco.


what's the most recent store you shopped at?
Saks Fifth Avenue, my favorite standby.  Always reliable! 


do you have a signature scent?
At the moment, Diptyque's Volutes.


what is the top item on your wishlist right now?
An everyday winter coat that's equal parts warm and stylish, probably from Mackage or Moncler


what'd you do this past weekend?
I relaxed by day, and celebrated the birthdays of my husband and best girlfriend by night. Perfection! 


where are you or where would you like to travel to next?
My girlfriends and I are planning a week-long road trip up the California coast in March- I can't wait! 


what are you currently reading?
Case books for law school.


favorite quote of the moment?
"Worry is a misuse of the imagination." 


whats your new favorite blog discovery? 


tell us a secret?
I talk to my two dogs around the house, and I'm pretty sure they understand, haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment