Tuesday, December 31, 2013

{2013: top food & cocktail posts}


I truly can't believe another year is coming to a close- it feels like we were just writing our new year's resolutions from last year. After feeling nostalgic and scrolling through the past year in posts here on Mint Love, I thought it would be fun to round up some of my favorite posts in a few different categories starting first with cocktails & food - the most important things in life really!  I hope you enjoy a little walk down 2013 memory lane....


{The Terra Cocktail: a girly cocktail I created for my girlfriend's bachelorette party}


 {vegan blackberry, fig & coconut "ice cream" - I still have a hard time believing how good this was even though it has no cream!}


{The Rose Derby Cocktail: cocktails with honey syrup get me every single time}


{grilled summer dinner menu - this entire dinner still sticks out in my mind for how fresh, flavorful and seasonal it was.}


{The Mint Love Julep - since I don't prefer whiskey, I created this "mint love" version of a classic julep to enjoy along with the Kentucky Derby!}


 {Warm Kale Salad - topped with a poached egg, crisp apples & bacon this salad quickly became my go to salad this past fall/winter}


{Fresa Brava Cocktail- a spicy little cocktail from one of my new favorite cocktail books}


 {Momofuku Birthday Cake - after hunting down all the needed ingredients, I baked this cake to celebrate mine and chris' birthdays this year.  It was soooo incredibly good that I might make it a tradition to whip one up every year!}


{Basil Cucumber Caipirinha - this cocktail was my escape from the frigid temperatures in Chicago since (like all caipirinhas) it's basically summer in a glass}


 {Dressed Up Caprese- taking one of my italian appetizer favorites and adding more things I like to it such as pistachios and beets}


{Blackberry Sage Fizz - the perfect sparkling cocktail to welcome in fall/winter!}


Up next- a round up of my favorite parties of 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment